Closed Cell Recycled Ortho Marine Carpet Padding
Give your bass boat a comfortable casting deck.
This is a must have item when replacing your carpet.
This is the same carpet underlayment material that is used by the manufactures (pro-tech deck)
Available by the foot.
Die cut front deck pads available for the ranger z520 boats.
This is the OEM carpet padding that 90% of all bass boat builders are using.
Material is offered in 36″ and 42″ wide rolls 1/4″ thick by design. Order by the linear foot, $7.50 per linear foot for 36″ wide rolls and $8.75 per linear foot for 42″ wide rolls.
- User friendly pricing, measure what you need and order by the foot.
- Manufactured from new recycled post-consumer waste, Eco-friendly.
- Closed cell rubber prevents water absorption.
- High compression deflation to reduce the possibility of permanent indentation.
- Antimicrobial added to the compound to reduce mold, mildew and bacteria.
- Soft comfortable casting deck for stand up anglers, guaranteed to reduce the strains and pains from prolong standing.
- Makes carpet look better and last longer.
- Reduces vibration and sound that might scare the big fish.
- Universal material is good for all boats.
- Additional benefits reducing discomfort from kneeling to lip the big one, or sleeping on your boat deck.
- Reduces condensation under deck lids.
- Adds flotation.